- General Info.
- For Authors
- For Attendees
Get In Touch
Registration is compulsory to attend the Conference.
Important note: Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access the registration portal.
• A special rate is available for IEEE, Engineers Australia (EA) and Electric Energy Society of Australia (EESA) members.
• Another special rate is available for Full-time students. A Full-time student, registering a paper at the Conference, MUST upload a valid student ID in the allocated space at the EDAS account of the paper submission portal, while submitting the Final (camera-ready) version of their accepted paper.
• Another special rate is available for those interested in attending a single-day of the conference (not applicable when registering a paper).
• Registration is at the early-bird (discounted) rate until September 15th, 2019.
• To register a paper at the conference, at least one Author of an accepted paper MUST register before September 15th, 2019.The authors that do not register prior to this deadline will not have their papers included in the conference proceedings and schedule.
• One registration covers only one paper. An author with more than one accepted paper needs to pay additional paper charges. Appropriate quantities need to be selected to cover all additional papers.
• Papers should be 4-6 pages long. Authors with papers longer than 6 pages need to pay an overlength page fee for each extra page.
• A Regular or Early-bird registration includes one ticket for the Welcome Reception, Conference Gala Dinner, and Rottnest Island Tour, if confirmed at the registration time. Additional Tickets can be purchased for your guests or companion for each of the above social events.
• A Regular or Early-bird registration provides access to all arranged tutorials and workshops. However, a single Tutorial Ticket or a Tutorial Pass can be purchased by those who only want to attend one or all tutorials or workshops (not applicable when registering a paper).
The detailed registration fees (in Australian dollars) are provided below:
|Registration Normal rate||900||800|
|Registration IEEE / EA / EESA Member rate||800||700|
|Registration STUDENT rate||700||600|
|Registration IEEE / EA / EESA STUDENT Member rate||600||500|
|Registration One-day rate (Inapplicable for Registering a Paper)||500||350|
|Paper Registration Each Additional Paper||N/A||150|
|Paper Registration Each Overlength Page Fee||N/A||100|
|Tutorial / Workshop One Tutorial/Workshop Ticket||150||100|
|Tutorial / Workshop Tutorial/Workshop Pass||250||200|
|Social Events Additional Welcome Reception Ticket||80||40|
|Social Events Additional Gala Dinner Ticket||180||125|
|Social Events Additional Rottnest Island Tour Ticket (Adult)||125||100|
|Social Events Additional Rottnest Island Tour Ticket (Children)||40||25|
• An invoice, confirming your registration at the Conference, will be issued after your registration has been processed and confirmed.
To download your official invoice, click on "Orders History Page" on the registration notification email. It will direct you to the registration portal, from which you can access your official invoice.
• Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport in the registration process and on your papers (if applicable). Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on the invoice or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa (if applicable).
• Any requests to substitute another person on an existing registration must be submitted in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary, Mr Muhammad Adnan Hayat (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have not received acknowledgement within 2 business days, please contact us at (+61) 8 9360 7429. Requests after October 31st, 2019 will be charged an administration fee of 100 Australian dollars for substituting or transferring an existing registration.
• Any requests to modify an existing registration must be submitted in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary, Mr Muhammad Adnan Hayat (email@example.com). If you have not received acknowledgement within 2 business days, please contact us at (+61) 8 9360 7429. Requests after October 31st, 2019 will be charged an administration fee of 100 Australian dollars for modifiying an existing registration.
• The registration fee includes cost of conference material, attendance at conference sessions and forums, lunches, morning and afternoon tea, and arranged social events (Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner and Rottnest Island Day trip, if confirmed at the registration time).
• Registrations should be online, using Visa or Master credit/debit cards or Paypal, and via the portal provided above. All transactions will appear on your bank statement as payment to “ICPES2019”.
• You must receive an automatic email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" when your registration order has been placed.
• Registrations will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received in full.
• All registration fees are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of zero dollars.
• Cancellations must be received in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary, Mr Muhammad Adnan Hayat (email@example.com). Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from the Conference Secretary. If you have not received acknowledgement within 2 business days, please contact us at (+61) 8 9360 7429.
• Cancellation before October 31st, 2019 will receive full refund of fees paid minus an administration fee of 100 Australian dollars. There will be no refunds for cancellation after October 31st.